Hanoi - Halong - hanoi
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic seascape dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water kayaking location. Bhaya Classic cruises deep into the expanses of the Bay to rarely visited places. Extra time gives more opportunities to explore out of the way places and indulge in the natural wonder of the Bay. This two night cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayakers, swimming, snorkeling and communing with nature.
Day 1: Hanoi- Halong bay
- 08:00 Pick up from Hanoi. Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay
- 12:00 –12:30: Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City.
Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 –15:30: Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 15:30 – 17:00: Visit the fishing village by tender (30 minutes each) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
+ Discover the fishing village by local rowing boat;
+ Kayak into the village or swim near the boat;
+ Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
+ Trip by tender to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, snorkeling, etc.
- 17:00: Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30: Sumptious Seafood Set-dinner onboard.
- 21:00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: Halong Discovery
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
- 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise the Bay. Early breakfast in the Dining Room.
- 08:30 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit for Lan Ha Bay excursion. Depending on weather, Bhaya Spirit will cruise:
OPTION 1 FOR CALM SEAS
- 10:00 Guided kayaking, swimming & snorkeling at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by the turquoise water.
- 12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
- 13:30 Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time permitting).
- 16:00 Return to Bhaya Classic.
- 17:00 The vessel cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30 Sumptuous Seafood Set-dinner onboard.
- 21:00 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
OPTION 2 FOR SMOOTH SEAS
09:00 Guided kayaking tour of Hang Luon, perhaps the most beautiful lagoon in the Bay, where you can expect to see monkeys, birds and other wildlife.
10:30 Visit the top of Titov OR Soi Sim Islet and enjoy 360 degree views of Halong Bay.
12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard while cruising to the Hang Toi area.
13:30 Kayak around the Hang Toi area then visit Van Gia fishing village (time permitting).
16:00 Return to Bhaya Classic Cruise
17:00 The vessel cruises back through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 Sumptuous Seafood Set-dinner onboard.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic Cruise
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
- 07:00: Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 08:00: Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
- 09:00: Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 11:00: Disembark at Bhaya Café
- 12:00: Transfer back to Hanoi. Hanoi Elegance Hotel is to serve you next time!
- Private transfer by A/C car/ minibus Hanoi - Halong and Halong - Hanoi
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Kayak services in the 2nd day
- Tax and service charges
- Buffet lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Insurance onboard
- Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
- Visa arrangement
- Kayak in the 1st day and spa services
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Please check out our Facebook and follow us on Twitter for news